At Roseville Wellness Group we are COVID safe. Masks are worn by our staff and are required to be worn by patients at present. A mask will be provided if you attend without one. Kindly do not attend if you are feeling unwell, even with very mild flu-like systems. Patients from COVID hot spots will be denied entry.
We have implemented the following changes to keep patients and staff safe:
• Increased time between bookings to ensure no waiting room congestion and appropriate distancing.
• Masks worn by all staff and patients.
• Sanitiser station in Reception.
• Disinfecting all treatment beds and equipment between patient appointments.
• Temperature taken of incoming patients.
• Temperature taken of staff at start of day.
• Removal of reading matter and other items that could cause cross contamination.